Air Dynamic Systems, Inc., has preventative maintenance contracts for residential and commercial applications. We can set up a service contract that reduces your long term costs and maintains your current equipment at optimum efficiency. These contracts help reduce replacement costs and provide a higher level of service of existing systems. Contact us today to inquire about the variety and scope of our service plans. We are proud of the commercial and residential air conditioning tune–up services we offer in Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex counties. Preventive maintenance can keep your system running efficiently for the long haul. This helps reduce energy waste and saves you money on repairs and high heating and cooling bills.
During one of our routine commercial or residential AC tune–ups, here’s what we provide:
- Clean or replace HVAC filters
- Inspect entire system for hidden concerns
- Check the inside of the cooling coil and clean at discounted rate if necessary
- Inspect primary and secondary drains
- Clean and test condensate drain
- Inspect condenser coil– clean as necessary
- Lubricate all moving parts, if applicable
- Inspect and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge.
- Add up to two pounds of refrigerant each year (per system) if needed.